Tuesday 18 March 2014

Smogcon hardcore video!

For those of you who wants to watch the semi final I played in the Smogcon Hardcore, the video can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHBrtDiP4i4

Beware, I tough like crazy on my Warders. I do not think it would have mattered anyway, as my opponent used his only beast with reach to try and kill my warders with primal. Even if he would have killed them, he would frenzy into my lines and I would eat him up. And then I have a wall to hide behind.

I will try to write up a summation of the adventures I had at masters, there is still much to learn in the game.

If you want to know how the other hardcore games looked, look at this video three times more :)
The final game against Martin was also filmed, I will post a link here if it appears on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment