Friday 28 March 2014

Smogcon Hardcore final video and more warders!

The finals video is up on youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmIkU0tqyQ

I also got a package yesterday. Warders, Skaldi and the champion hero arrived, so this friday night will be all about mould lines. The warders have them running around their heads, big ones. Though they were not as bad as my first unit.

My new thoughts for an army will look something like:

Jarl
Impaler, Pyre, Runebearer
Full champs+Skaldi
2x full Warders
Min Krielstone+ua
Janissa, Champ Hero, Fell caller, Kithkar

Not to sure on the Janissa. Will maybe switch her out for a Sorcererer (once I get my hands on it) and another Kithkar. We will see.

This weekend, a small tournament will be held in my LGS. Im thinking of going with a Jarl tier 1 list, with Kriel warriors as my only unit, and also a Calandra assassination list with twin bombers and a War Wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment