Friday 11 August 2017

Trolls post cid hype

So despite the blogg being very quiet, I have still been playing the game. I was accepted onto the Swedish WTC team and have tried to come up with a troll pairing to play.

However, after trying out a lot of different things, trolls in Mk3 just felt subpar and unable to create a powerfull pairing. For the WTC i will most definetely be fielding my Protectorate of Menoth army.

However, following the CID for the trolls and also looking at the current meta shifts, with infantry heavy cryx making a strong comeback, I am rather hopefull for some of the troll lists after the CID has dropped. Just making pMadrak, borka2, pgrim and Mulg much better is interesting and will definitely have an impact.

I have a lot of lists I want tro try after the cid. A pairing of Borka2 and Jarl or grim1 is not unthinkable. PMadrak is also an option. We will see.

In the meantime, I actually have finally painted my pGrim and look forward to fielding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment