Thursday 17 November 2016

New edition, new life

Hello blog!

I have been very absent the last few months. But with good reason.
This summer I had a son, about the same time as MK3 dropped. Which is why I have not really played many games at all. But now life has started to stabilize and I have gotten the hype back and starting to arrange some tournaments locally. This sunday a tournament will take place here and I am super stoked to play.

What I really want to play is Horgle2 but it seems as though the local swedish mail are idiots who cannot deliver packages on time, so I will probably play Calandra and Gunbjörn.

But what are we fighting for this sunday? I will let my Glacier King (WIP) show!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the offspring, and congrats on getting stoked for playing again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the more I play the more fun playing is. It is just like a drug.

      Biggest problem now is that I need a wet palette. Everytime I but the first stroke with the newly mixed perfectly tuned color, Arvid wakes up.

      Delete